May 18, 2008

My dream on Shabbos.

I had a dream that my wife was pregnant and quickly gave birth to a boy named Michael. He had long hair like a Nazir and looked about two to three years old. Suddenly I was standing at the bima reading from the Torah and a Mohel came and did a bris on him. I had a feeling in the dream that the baby represented the Angel Michael. Not knowing much about him, when I awoke I looked up where he was mentioned and found this in Sefer Daniel:

"13. And the prince of the kingdom of Persia has been standing against me for twenty-one days, and behold Michael, one of the first princes, has come to help, and I remained there beside the kings of Persia (Iran)."

14. And I have come to enable you to understand what will happen to your people at the end of the days, for there is yet a vision for those days."

"1. Now at that time (the end of days), Michael, the great prince, who stands over the children of your people, will be silent, and it will be a time of distress that never was since a nation existed until that time, and at that time, your people will escape, everyone who is found inscribed in the book.

2. And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awaken-these for eternal life, and those for disgrace, for eternal abhorrence.

3. And the wise will shine like the brightness of the sky, and those who bring the multitudes to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.

4. And you, Daniel, close up the words and seal the book until the time of the end; many will run to and fro, and the knowledge will increase."

No comments: