February 06, 2006

I'm sorry.

I apologize for not writing this past week. I have just been so depressed with the situation in Israel and the world at large. I flip through the paper and see over and over again the coming war between the west and Islam. Iran, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan...

And then there's our brothers in Israel. Their own "government" has sold them out. They beat them and exile them from their homes and for what? To appease a Hamas governement next door? Missles injure babies, old women get stabbed on busses and Olmert responds by giving our enemies $52,000,000 while kids go hungry in Israel.

I would say the war is coming, but I sincerely think it's already here and there's no way to stop it.

The only thing keeping me sane is knowing that there is a G-d and that he will send His Messenger as promised. May Hashem have mercy on us.

No comments: