October 05, 2008

Oy lanu...

It has been many months since I have posted. On one hand I felt like I was letting everyone down. On the other I was just physically, mentally and spiritually unable to. So much has happened in the past month... I there any question that the Geulah is near? Everyone I know is is going through one or more of the following:

Financial problems
Health problems
Marital problems

I have seen friends and family lose their homes, go off the derech, be diagnosed with major health problems like cancer. It seems everyone is suffering. My own healing of my broken leg is going much slower than expected.

Iran, Russia, Syria, Lebanon... the collapse of our economy... war... panic... fear...

Were that these were our biggest problems! Why am I frightened? I am frightened becuase Mashiach Tzidkeinu is here and ready to reveal himself very soon. Oy lanu! We were warned for centuries! We were told to prepare! The Chofetz Chaim wrote that all Kohanim must learn the Avodah and be ready. We hold each of his precious words about Lashon HaRa as sacred, but when it comes to this... everyone disregarded it! I am trying to up my learning and trying to understand the complexities that I need to know... but how can I? I am an am ha-aretz. I am nothing. And I have no leader or teacher to help me. Who knows these intricate halachos? Who will step up and teach B'nei Aharon?

I tremble with fear. The Melech sits in judgement and my merits are few. Oy lanu!

I publically ask forgiveness of anyone I have hurt or offended and I forgive anyone who has ever hurt or offended me. May no person be punished on my account.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear brother
what is a present that is of no reason?
a now that holds all and at the same time is of an individual quality, an "I".
there is no reason for your suffering but all the reasons for your redemption.
with out any thing to do with who you are but every thing to do with when you are. Then why and then who but that is not you. that is me.

Judah HaKohain said...

I am sorry. I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Anonymous said...

i am saying
chear up.
also, there is no lanu (from Oy lanu).
each one is on his own until the Olam Haba.
gilad