“There is basic, racist discrimination on the Temple Mount. Jews are discriminated against on the Temple Mount, period. That's the situation.” So says Michael Fuah of the Likud's Jewish Leadership faction, which recently compiled its own report on discrimination on the Temple Mount after a State Comptroller's report was censored.
Read the full article HERE
The Knesset has taken an interest in the Jewish Leadership faction's report, and the Internal Affairs committee plans to discuss its findings in a special hearing on Tuesday.
The Temple Mount discrimination “deals a blow to the values on which the state of Israel was founded, as a Jewish, democratic state,” Fuah told Arutz Sheva's Hebrew-language news service. The situation has worsened in recent months, he added.
Fuah described the discrimination: “Everyone who has attempted to ascend the Temple Mount knows the reality, in which everyone with a 'Jewish look,' a beard and kippah, experiences discrimination. He is pulled aside for extra checks while everyone else passes by unimpeded.” In addition, Jews are prohibited to pray at the site.
For those who are confused, I will boil it down.
- Islam occupies Judaism's Holiest site, the Temple Mount and turned it into a mosque. Jews are forbidden to pray there.
- Islam turned the burial place of OUR Forefathers and Mothers into a Mosque and forbade Jews from worshiping there. One has to ask why the grave of Isaac and Jacob would be important to Arabs and Muslims as they claim descent from Ishmael, Isaac's brother.
- Islam occupies the seat of Eastern Christianity's holiest site, the Hagia Sophia, and turned it into a mosque. Christians are forbidden to pray there.
- Jews and Christians are not allowed within 50 miles of Islam's holiest shrine, the Kaaba, because, according to their prophet "Two religions cannot exist within Arabia." Arabia has been ethnically cleansed of Jews and Christians though they ruled there and predated the Arabs. I suggest reading this great book:
- The exact "hadith" is: "Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Two deens (religions) shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula."
Malik said that Ibn Shihab said, ''Umar ibn al-Khattab searched for information about that until he was absolutely convinced that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, had said, 'Two religions shall not co-exist in the Arabian Peninsula,' and he therefore expelled the Jews from Khaybar."
- Muslims destroyed two ancient Buddha statues in Afghanistan.
- HUNDREDS of Hindu temples have been destroyed by Muslims or converted into mosques. See THIS SITE.
- For a nice summation, see HERE.
THIS IS APARTHEID!
THIS IS ETHNIC CLEANSING!