August 13, 2006

My Terrifying Dream

On Friday night I had the following dream...

I was in my parents home with my wife and kids. I saw the face of a beautiful woman hovering in the air. I knew it was the Holy Shechina. Suddenly the face began to glow and I turned to my wife and said "The prophecy has been fulfilled."

Then we looked outside the window and saw a nuclear holocaust begin. Mushroom clouds were everywhere and there was total destruction. We tried to walk outside but the radiation had burned a hole in the ozone and the sun was burning our skin.

Then a large group of people came to me for help and advice. I was filled with Ruach HaKodesh and began to prophesize. I was not in control of my speech and when they asked me "what will be?" I could only utter one word which came out in a hoarse voice.

The word I said was "death."

No comments: