September 24, 2007

Down with Dilbert!

Scott Adams, the jack ass behind the world's most boring comic strip, has decided to throw in his 2 cents about Israel.

From his blog:

"It's not as if the world created a whole new country because of holocaust guilt and gives it a free pass no matter what it does."

What a witty sarcasm. Almost as deep and thoughtful as Dilbert discussing his company's policy on outsourcing and protracted health care.

I would say I'd be happy to burn my Dilbert books, but I don't own any. I like funny humor.

Give Scott a piece of your mind HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sort of redeemed himself with this post.

Anonymous said...

The full paragraph from which you extracted the quote is this:

"Ahmadinejad also called the holocaust a "myth." F### him! A myth is something a society uses to frame their understanding of their world, and act accordingly. It's not as if the world created a whole new country because of holocaust guilt and gives it a free pass no matter what it does. That's Iranian crazy talk. Ahmadinejad can bl## me."

Seems to me that he says that Haman #3 (Ahmadineschmuck) is the one who thinks "the world created... (etc)"