May 11, 2006

Yet another dream!

Last night I dreamed that I was at the bottom of a fifty foot wall (it was not made of bricks or concrete but oddly enough like the rubber/plastic found in a "bouncy"). I started to climb it and was halfway up until a tsunami came and knocked me down. The waves were huge and terrifying. I started to climb back up and another wave came but this time it didn't knock me down. I held on for dear life and kept climbing. Then I woke up.

This is my interpretation: I have been going through some bad personal and medical stuff lately. I had a very spiritual Pesach but the time after has been awful. As we count down to Shuavuos (fifty days) we are supposed to reach higher and higher in our kavana and Torah learning. I have certainly not been able to mentally, physically and spiritually.

I guess I need to hold on tighter and keep climbing.

No comments: